SwitchEasy Melt Hard Shell Case for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is a slide-together protective hard case with a unique design that looks like ice cream is melting on your phone. It's overall design is fascinating to look at and provides enhances grip sensation while protecting your phone.
With the Melt Hard Shell Case, SwitchEasy utilized a revolutionary new case design – unique detachable slider design for easy installation. Melt also employs a scratch resistant tough polycarbonate shell to offer a firm grip. The durable polycarbonate casing and inner felt lining secures your iPhone for ultimate all round protection. The special melting texture is a stunning three dimensions visual image by incorporating depth to the feature.
- Unique detachable slider design for easy installation
- Fascinating special design and texture for the ultimate grip
- Melted top section is a finished in UV-coated scratch-resistant gloss while bottom section is matte finished.
- Durable polycarbonate casing and inner felt placement for ultimate all round protection
- A most eye-catching and tasty buddy for your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S
- Compatible with all iPhone 4 and all iPhone 4S
With our its duo texture design, Melt provides the best grip experience that any case can offer by adding convex and delicate texture on its surface. Melt is made from tough polycarbonate with gloss UV coating at the upper melting part and matte coating at the bottom. Melt allows the unit to easily slide in and out of your pocket. The fascinating special design and melting texture for enhanced grip sensation.
In the package:
- One SwitchEash Melt Hard Shell Case
- Two anti-static Screen Protectors
- One Microfiber Wipe
- One Squeegee Screen Guard applicator
- Two Universal Dock Adapters (Pearl White and Piano Black)
- One Video Dock Stand
- Two Power Jack Connector Protectors
- Two 3.5mm Headphone Jack Protectors
Warranty information for SwitchEasy Melt Hard Shell Case for iPhone 4 & 4S, Caramel Yellow:
Warranty for this product is covered by the manufacturer. Service, repair or replacement of this product should be directed to the manufacturer.