DISAPPOINTED !!!, by bellogirl
I was very excited when i saw this product but after using it i for a while i realized that it wasn't all that great. This screen is a fingerprint and grease magnet . You have to clean it constantly and it gets pretty frustrating. The extra layer of protection that it may provide decreases the sensitivity of your touch, which may have you almost throwing the phone at the wall trying to simply tap the screen. It takes several attempts if you have a light finger. I would NOT recommend this product to ANYBODY!!!!!
1 of 1 people found this helpful.